MAKE YOUR OWN HIGH QUALITY BROWSER IN THUNKABLE


MAKE YOUR OWN HIGH QUALITY BROWSER IN THUNKABLE

Hello friends welcome to my site today I am going to tell you how to make our own browser in thunkable. Actually it is very easy to make a browser in thunkable and after reading this article you will also be able to make your own browser.
For making an app using thunkable you need a thunkable account. Thunkable is a free platform you can visit app.thunkable.com and simply signup with your google account to create a thunkable account.
After that go to “app” and “upload app project from my computer” and simply upload the .aia project file from your computer. You can download this .aia project file from the link below.
The next step is to change the ad-unit id of this .aia file and once it is done simply Export this app to your computer.
If you don’t know how to create ad-unit id then you can read my other articles. I have explained in detail with step by step methods.
So that’s all you have made your own browser in thunkable.
If you have any doubt feel free to ask me and put your comments below.
You can  watch this video for more information.
Friends in this video I showed my own browser i.e. TK Browser. I have build this browser in Thunkable.By changing the add unit id you can earn a lot of money from this browser. Hope you like this Video.
DOWNLOAD THE AIA FILE HERE- DOWNLOAD

Post a Comment